Inno3D GeForce G210 for everyday graphics
Hong Kong 12th October 2009 – Inno3D® are excited to launch the Inno3D® GeForce® GT 220 & GeForce® 210 that brings impressive graphics processing power to your PC for everyday applications and at an affordable price. Graphics processing has become an essential ingredient to the modern PC. Nowadays, we simply demand more from our PCs to deliver beautiful graphics, fantastic video, crisp responsive photo editing and a Premium Windows 7 Experience.
The new Inno3D® GeForce™ G210 surpasses its’ predecessors with astonishing 3DM Vantage benchmarks while achieving optimised performance with all the latest features in the market. These new entries to the 200 series pack quite a punch when comparing the shaders. G210 has around 100% more shaders than 8400GS.
- 2nd Generation NVIDIA®Unified Architecture
The 240 enhanced processor cores that provide incredible shading horsepower is achieved via delivery of the second generation architecture with 50% more gaming performance over the first generation.
- NVIDIA PhysX™ Ready
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology - enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce. The PhysX processor is noted for being specifically designed to accelerate dynamic physical motion and interaction in games such as Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (GRAW 2).
- NVIDIA® Unified Architecture
Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2X the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs
- GigaThread™ Technology
Massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs
- NVIDIA® SLI™ technology
Delivers up to 2X the performance of a single graphics card configuration for unequaled gaming experiences by allowing two cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI technology dramatically scales performance on today’s hottest games
- NVIDIA®Lumenex™ Engine
Delivers stunning image and floating point accuracy at ultra-fast frame rate
- 16x Anti-aliasing
Lightning fast, high quality anti-aliasing at up to 16x sample rates obliterates jagged edges
- 128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR)
Twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects-now with support for anti-aliasing
- NVIDIA® Quantum Effect™ Technology
Advanced shader processors architected for physics computation enable a new level of physics effects to be simulated and rendered on the GPU-all while freeing the CPU to run the game engine and AI
- NVIDIA® ForceWare® unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability and stability with the widest range of games and applications. ForceWare ensures the best out-of-box experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce GPUs
- OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for Open GL applications.
- NVIDIA®nView Multi-Display Technology Advanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexible and control for multiple monitors.
- PCI Express Support
Designed to run perfectly with the PCI Express bus architecture, which doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X to deliver over 4 GB/sc in both upstream and downstream data transfer
- Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista
Nvidia’s fourth-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface
- NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies and video
- ProductInno3D Geforce G210
- Processor Cores16
- Graphics Clock (MHz)589
- Processor Clock (MHz)1402
- Memory Clock (MHz)1066 / 667
- Memory Amount512MB
- Memory Interface 64-bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)12.6 DDR3 8.0 DDR2
- Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec) 4.72
- 1. A PCI-Express compliant motherboard with full size expension slot
2. 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector
3. Minimum 400W or greater system power supply (with 12V current rating of 25A)
- Note: 1. PCB, components, specification and packing are subjected to change without notice