How is customer information obtained by INNO3D?
- Personal contact information
INNO3D receive and store information you give us. Most of the information you give us is collected when you buy products on-line, send an email, participate in a contest / activity, fill out a questionnaire/survey/ support form, meet at the exhibition, and via cookies on our website and social media platform. We may obtain the types of personal information as below:
▪ Contact information (such as name email address, telephone number, postal or other physical address) for you or for others (e.g., principals in your business or billing contacts);
▪ Information used to create your online account (such as username and password);
▪ Biographical and demographic information (such as gender, job title/position and occupation);
▪ Business profile and practices information used to evaluate you as a partner;
▪ Billing and financial information (such as name, billing address, payment card details and bank account information and purchase history);
▪ Information you submit in connection with a career opportunity at INNO3D, such as contact details, information in your résumé (including work history, education and language skills) and details about your current employment;
▪ Location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code);
▪ The precise geolocation of your mobile device;
▪ Personal information contained in forums, blogs, and testimonials you provide or that we obtain from Publicly available sources (such as social media channels);
▪ Information related to participation in classroom or online training, including programs completed and certifications achieved;
▪ Information necessary to provide support or other paid consulting services (such as contact details, chat services, support details, and event history);
▪ Personal information contained in content you submit to us (such as through our “Contact” feature or Other in-product or in-service messaging); and
▪ Other personal information we obtain through our Offerings.
We also receive and store certain types of information through use of “cookies.” Some examples of information gathered this way are the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, log-in, e-mail address, password, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, platform, and the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) used to, through, and from our Sites. We use the information gathered by “cookies” to manage and customize your on-line shopping experience and to improve our offerings.
You may also refer to https://www.aboutcookies.org/ (the content in this linkage is English) which introduces how to manage your cookies settings through various browsers.
How to control your cookies settings through Google Chrome browser:
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=enHow to control your cookies settings through Microsoft Internet Explorer browser:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorerHow to control your cookies settings through Mozilla Firefox browser:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-storedHow to control your cookies settings through Apple Safari browser:
- Technical information
You may also submit technical information to INNO3D such as designs, ideas or data, that you transmit to or post on any of our Sites (the "Submission") for purposes not limited to contest and activity participation. The Submission is considered and treated by INNO3D as nonconfidential and nonproprietary. By providing the Submission, you grant INNO3D a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable right to disseminate, display, use, modify, copy, adapt, and translate the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or noncommercial, throughout the world in any media. You also grant us the right to use the name you submit in connection with your Submission, if we choose. You represent and warrant in making the Submission that you own or control all rights to the Submission, and that use of your Submission will not cause injury to any person or entity including INNO3D. You will indemnify INNO3D for all claims resulting from your Submission.
How is it used?
The information that you provide us is used to respond to your requests, notify you of products being shipped to you, customize your interactions with us, improve our offerings, provide materials or offers to you, allow you to participate in contests and activities, and communicate with you. It is your choice whether or not to provide us with certain information. However, you may be unable to take advantage of many of our offers and features if we do not receive your customer information.
Who does INNO3D share your personal information with?
Customer information is important for INNO3D to be able to offer products and services to you. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as described here or at the time of collection. INNO3D may share personal data in the following ways:
▪ if sharing your data is necessary to provide a product, service or information you have requested;
▪ as part of a joint sales promotion or to pass sales leads to INNO3D regional sales team or our business partners;
▪ to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear from our business partners;
▪ for the purposes of validating employment, training completed or product certifications achieved;
▪ to connect employees with their company administrator(s);
▪ with our customers to report and help manage issues requiring support or as part of consulting services;
▪ with our customers and partners to inform them about their users’ use of our services (such as when a user has obtained credentials or completed a course);
▪ with service providers we have engaged to perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing, order fulfillment, customer support, customer relations management and data analytics). These service providers are contractually required to safeguard the information provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements;
▪ with approved INNO3D partners, to offer and provide our products and services to you; and
We also may disclose personal information about you
▪ if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena),
▪ to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request,
▪ when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss to INNO3D, its users or the public as required or permitted by law,
▪ to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and
▪ in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud, illegal activity, security or technical issues.
In addition, we reserve the right to transfer to relevant third parties information we have about you in the event of a potential or actual sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation) or other business transaction.
We also may share the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent to the extent required by applicable law.
How can I manage the information INNO3D has about me?
You can always choose not to give INNO3D information. However, certain information is necessary in order for you to take advantage of purchasing products on-line, send an email, participate in a contest and activity, fill out a questionnaire/survey/ support form, participate in an on-line discussion, complete your Customer Profile, etc.
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you. In most cases this is free of charge. When you update your information, we may keep a copy of your earlier information for our records.
You can avoid certain "cookies" by indicating in your Customer Profile that you do not want us to remember you. Your browser may also have options to prevent acceptance of new “cookies.” There are also utilities available allowing you to visit our Sites anonymously. Unfortunately, certain features and offerings available through the Sites may not be available to anonymous users.
How does INNO3D protect personal information?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the personal information was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal information provided to us through the Channels.
Children’s personal information
How to contact us