Crank up the power with NVIDIA® GeForce® 7950 graphics processing units (GPUs).
GeForce 7950 GT GPUs bring graphics horsepower with a faster core clock and a whopping 512MB of memory while delivering exceptionally smooth frame rates at maximum settings.
- Next Generation Super Scaler GPU Architecture
Delivers over 2x the shading power of previous generation products, taking gaming performance to extreme levels.
- Full Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 Support
The standard for today's PCs and next generation consoles enables stunning and complex effects for cinematic realism.
- NVIDIA® CineFX® 4.0 Engine
Delivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Next generation shader architecture with new texture unit design streamlines texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA® Intellisample 4.0 Technology
The industry’s fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual qualiry is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering, and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- NVIDIA® PureVideo Technology
The combination of high-definition video processors and decoder software deilvers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high end home theater.
- NVIDIA® UltraShadow II Technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects.
- NVIDIA® ForceWare® unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability and stability with the widest range of games and applications. ForceWare ensures the best out-of-box experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce GPUs.
- OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for Open GL applications.
- NVIDIA® nView Multi-Display Technology
Advanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexible and control for multiple monitors.
- ProductInno3D Geforce 7950 GT
- ChipsetGeforce 7950 GT
- Memory512MB GDDR3
- Core Frequency550MHz
- Memory Frequency1400MHz
- Interface PCI-Express
- Memory Bus256-bit
- Stream Processors2560 x 1600
- Max. ResolutionYes
- SLI Ready1. Dual Dual-Link DVI
- 1. Microsoft Windows®2000/XP
2. A PCI-Express compliant motherboard with full size expension slot
3. Installation requires CD-ROM or DVD-Rom drive
4. DVI or VGA compatible monitor
5. A 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector
6. Minimum of 450-500W Power Supply with a minimum of +12V @ 26A for all PC components in SLI mode