As a specialized processor dedicated to graphics, the NVIDIA® GeForce® 7200 GS graphics processing unit (GPU) offloads graphics processing from your CPU and increases overall system performance. In addition to improving performance, the GeForce 7200 GS delivers advanced 3D graphics features—including full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and true high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting—for ultra-realistic gaming effects without compromising performance. Featuring the advanced NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology, the GeForce 7200 GS GPU also brings stunning, high-definition video playback and superb picture clarity to provide an incredible multimedia experience on the PC.
- Next Generation Super Scaler GPU Architecture
Delivers over 2x the shading power of previous generation products, taking gaming performance to extreme levels.
- Full Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 Support
The standard for today's PCs and next generation consoles enables stunning and complex effects for cinematic realism.
- NVIDIA® CineFX® 4.0 Engine
Delivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Next generation shader architecture with new texture unit design streamlines texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA® Intellisample 4.0 Technology
The industry’s fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual qualiry is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering, and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- NVIDIA® PureVideo Technology
The combination of high-definition video processors and decoder software deilvers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high end home theater.
- NVIDIA® UltraShadow II Technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects.
- NVIDIA® ForceWare® unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability and stability with the widest range of games and applications. ForceWare ensures the best out-of-box experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce GPUs.
- OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for Open GL applications.
- NVIDIA® nView Multi-Display Technology
Advanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexible and control for multiple monitors.
- ProductInno3D Geforce 7200 GS
- ChipsetGeforce 7200 GS
- Memory128/256MB GDDR2 / Turbo Cache 512Mb
- Core Frequency450MHz
- Memory Frequency667MHz
- Interface PCI-Express
- Memory Bus64-bit
- Stream Processors2048 x 1536
- Max. ResolutionNo
- SLI Ready1. DVI / 2. Standard15-Pin D-Sub / 3. S-Video
- 1. Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP
2. A PCI-Express compliant motherboard with full size expension slot
3. Installation requires CD-ROM or DVD-Rom drive
4. DVI or VGA compatible monitor
- 2. For 512MB Turbo Cache, 1GB of system memory is required.
3. For 256MB Turbo Cache, 512MB of system memory is required.