- Product Inno3D Geforce 8600 GTS
- Chipset Geforce 8600 GTS
- Memory 256MB GDDR3
- Core Frequency 702MHz
- Memory Frequency2100MHz
- Interface PCI-Express
- Memory Bus 128-bit
- Stream Processors32
- Max. Resolution2560 x 1600
- SLI ReadyYes
- Output1. Dual-Link DVI2. HDTV
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600 graphics processors feature the award-winning GeForce 8 Series architecture with unparalleled levels of graphics realism and performance for Microsoft® DirectX® 9 and DirectX 10 games for the pricepoint.
1. Pure copper heatsink base and fins maximize cooling performance.
2. Use of two high performance heatpipes maximizes heat transfer.
3. Circular heatsink formed by radially aligned ultra-thin(0.2mm) fins minimizes airflow resistance and maximizes heat dissipation surface area for excellent cooling performance.
4. Fan installed in the heatsink cools not only the VGA chipset and VGA RAM, but all other VGA components.
5. Does not exert any excessive force on the VGA card due to the product’s light weight.
6. Adjustable fan speed controller(FAN MATE 2) enables control of noise and fan speed.
7. Does not generate noise or vibration in Silent Mode.
1. A PCI-Express compliant motherboard with full size expension slot
NVIDIA® Unified ArchitectureFully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2X the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs
GigaThread™ TechnologyMassively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs
Full Microsoft DirectX 10 SupportWorld’s first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects
NVIDIA® SLI™ technologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single graphics card configuration for unequaled gaming experiences by allowing two cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI technology dramatically scales performance on today’s hottest games
NVIDIA® Lumenex™ EngineDelivers stunning image and floating point accuracy at ultra-fast frame rat
16x Anti-aliasingLightning fast, high quality anti-aliasing at up to 16x sample rates obliterates jagged edges
128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR)Twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects-now with support for anti-aliasing
NVIDIA® Quantum Effect™ TechnologyAdvanced shader processors architected for physics computation enable a new level of physics effects to be simulated and rendered on the GPU-all while freeing the CPU to run the game engine and AI
NVIDIA® ForceWare® unified Driver Architecture (UDA)Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability and stability with the widest range of games and applications. ForceWare ensures the best out-of-box experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce GPUs.
OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and SupportEnsures top-notch compatibility and performance for Open GL applications.
NVIDIA® nView Multi-Display TechnologyAdvanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexible and control for multiple monitors.
PCI Express SupportDesigned to run perfectly with the PCI Express bus architecture, which doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X to deliver over 4 GB/sc in both upstream and downstream data transfer
Built for Microsoft® Windows VistaNvidia’s fourth-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface
NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technologyThe combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies and video